Brief Description of the Role:
- Coordinate and give support to the team and PM with regards of customer specific process, procedures and applications.
- Training and Coaching
- Train the new agents in the reception of calls
- Prepare all agents to give an answer to customers in hard to solve situations
- Identify weak points in agents and report to supervisors
- Training planning and identification of team training needs
- Assure all agents have the same level of training
- User Contact
- Answering calls as advisor profile
- Work with the client to make sure all processes are being controlled and all agents are following them
- Identify the issues anticipating client's complaints
- Permanently in touch with the client in regard to the new product, technical issues or any other aspect of the Project to be always informed of changes and updates, new applications, trainings... with meetings or conference calls.
- When there is not enough information about an issue be in contact with the client to obtain the necessary information.
- Give support to PM: report/organize conference calls/plan clans.
- Support and train agents
- Assist team meetings
- A deep understanding of the project, Client and Processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Great initiative, a hands-on attitude, decisiveness and a results-driven mentality
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:00
- Salary: 19000 euros gross/year + up to 3000 annual bonus based on objectives
- Full time: 39 hours/week and a long term contract
**The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation. ***
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.