Do you have a positive, can-do attitude and would enjoy taking ownership of finding the best solution for our customer?
We're looking for a new team member to join our friendly team at Computacenter Barcelona!
You will be part of a friendly team for one of our international customers and you’ll be responsible for finding practical solutions to IT problems. You’ll enjoy an environment where people support and respect each other, while doing the following tasks:
- Answering and support queries via tools, phone and email, keeping daily contact with our users calling from all over Europe.
- Resolving IT issues of our partners which can occur during the course of office work
- Documentation and logging of calls on the ticketing tool
- Delegation of problems which cannot be resolved to the competent teams
- Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction level
- Communication with your direct team members and different departments
What do we offer you?
- Full-time jobs (39 hrs./week) in standard office hours, Monday to Friday in rotation shifts (it goes from 7am to 8pm).
- Entry salary aligned with market standards: 20.535€ gross per year 12 payments.
- Sodexo Restaurante Pass and Private health insurance that includes basic dental care
- Access to VIP District: gym discounts, restaurants, car wash, …
- Fully paid training from the beginning.
- Career opportunities.
Use and improve your language knowledge by being part of an international team and by attending Free language classes (Spanish, German, French and English)
- An environment where people support and respect each other with a good team spirit.
- Informal Dress Code.
- Parking for bicycles.
- Good Kitchen Facilities with free hot drinks.
Fast recruitment process!
You are the ideal candidate if....
- You are fluent in German and English. Having any additional European language knowledge is an advantage.
- You are interested in learning about IT.
- You have logical thinking and enjoy helping other people to solving issues.
- You have outstanding communication skills and customer focused mind-set.
- You can do multitasking.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You respect the time schedule and are punctual.
Disclaimer: The content displayed on this website is for general informational purposes only and may be subject to change. Barcelona Expat Life does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.