We are looking for Dutch Customer Service & Sales Representative for one of our clients, a leading company in new technologies.
- Handle and close inbound calls (Consumer) to achieve quarterly quota
- Fast and effective response to inbound emails
- Outbound calls when necessary to recover (web-) orders or convert quotes to orders or to solve issues with already bought products
- Quote creation and follow up
- Maximize Store revenue by upselling/cross-selling to increase order value and AOV
- Awareness of Online Store promotions and campaigns to maximize their success
- Ensuring personal knowledge of the portfolio is maintained
- Stock availability
- Cross language backup if needed
- Answer and deal with customer post sales requests (Logistics, queries, refunds, exchanges, delivery, etc).
- Solve status queries
- Initiate & manage Customer post sales related tasks; covering order cancellations, claims management, order and delivery follow up, refund requests and escalations using multiple tools, such as CRM & Order Status Suite with a high quality, efficient and customer centric approach.
- Dutch native level speaker with fluent in English and French Belgium is plus .
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of sales techniques (up-/cross-selling, objection handling, etc)
- Customer Driven and motivation to work in sales
- Achievement and target oriented
- IT knowledge and technical understanding
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Strong personal interest & curiosity in IT products and applications
- Real capability to listen to customers
- Ability to conduct effective qualification skills to ensure a comprehensive understanding of customer needs
- Exceptional customer facing and customer care skills
- Full-time (39 hours/week) from Monday to Friday and long-term contract
- Schedule: From 09:00 to 18:00
- Salary: 20.000 Euros gross/year + up to 2.000 Euros gross/year
-Regular and permanent incentives
- Specific compensation model based on over achievement
- Start date: Immediate
- Holidays: 23 working days of paid annual leave (generated on the basis of the calendar year and in pro-portion to time worked)*
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate against any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politics, race, religion or sexual orientation***
*The period of holiday entitlement is fixed by mutual agreement between the company and the employee.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.