Are you looking to take on a new challenge in a creative and highly motivated team working to make a positive impact in the world?
Your future project:
Our client's mission is to support the well-being of consumers and enable a more sustainable lifestyle by offering a globally unique, refillable drinking system.
What makes our client special? They have harnessed the physiological science behind taste perception to add flavor to water using just scent. Consumers can enjoy the taste of cherries, peaches, orange-passion fruit or even cola, while drinking only water. No sugar, no artificial additives and no other ingredients - but 100% surprising taste and less plastic waste. Join us to establish the market segment of "scent-based taste" and radically redefine drinking.
- As part of our Customer Engagement Team you always keep a close eye on incoming chat messages
- You process customer complaints and returns independently
- You advise customers independently on all kinds of issues
- You make sure that our customers feel that they are in good hands with you in every aspect
- You are in constant contact with our most important customers, with your colleagues from marketing, product management and order processing
- Together with your team, you evaluate customer feedback from various channels and derive optimisation possibilities
Hours and Benefits:
- 39 hours/week (rotative): Monday - Friday from 9:00 to 20:00. Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00. Working only two Saturdays per Month as Maximum.
- Salary for 39 hours: 18.000 Euros gross/year + up to 1.500 Euros gross/year
- Ongoing training
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Permanent contract
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friends
- You are empathic and enjoy communicating with customers and partners and are always friendly
- You make every customer feel like a king and are familiar with common social media communities
- You enjoy working in a team and bring a high degree of personal responsibility and motivation
- You can think outside the box and are familiar with Microsoft Office
- Ideally, you have already been able to gain initial practical experience in dealing with customers
- You are a native speaker in French and have fluent English
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.