We are looking for professionals, native speakers of Swedish to work for the customer service department of a food company.
The new members of the team will be in charge of the post-sales service for the end consumer
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, providing with accurate information, notifying of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Ensure the highest level of Customer Satisfaction
- Follow all the processes and procedures of the project
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained
- Provide cover for other Agents in their absence, either within the same team or across teams.
- Work on additional tasks required by Supervisor connected to keeping up the service performance, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Keep records of customer interactions in CRM
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Maintain customer databases (Duplicates)
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Native level speaker of Swedish
- High level of English
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of customer facing situations.
- Good team player with drive for success.
- Previous experience in similar position is a plus.
- 39 hours/week and long-term contract
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday, from 09.00 to 18.00 and Friday from 09:00 to 17:00
- Salary: 19.000 Euros gross/year + up to 1.500 Euros gross/year in bonus
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.