(+34) 611 520 600
My name is Mireia. I graduated with honors from ICPPD, Ireland as a Holistic Counsellor & Psychotherapist. I understand the importance of doing therapy in our mother tongue as emotions and the energy around them are better felt from our most deep organic self. I have been an expat in Ireland myself for 13 years so I understand what is feels like to be living in a different country, having to find our place in a different culture. I have also both experienced psychotherapy as a client and as an English speaker therapist, having worked with English speaking clients for my whole career,
I believe that having a place where we feel safe and where we can explore any situation we might be finding challenging can be of great support and help us discover resources we didn´t know we had. I offer you a safe space and support to heal and transform your pain and fears into your greatest potential. I can both see you on-line or in person in the center of Barcelona. Don´t hesitate to get in touch with me if you are hesitant about starting therapy or if you want to know how I work.
- Graduated in Holistic Counselling & Psychotherapy. International College of Personal and Professional Development (http://www.icppd.com/), Athlone & Galway, Ireland. June 2013- September 2016.
- Learner of the Year Award (2016). International College of Personal and Professional Development, Ireland.
- Reiki Shinpiden Therapist Level 3. Asociación Blue Planet, Barcelona, 2022.
- Intuitive Energy Healer. Gentle Warrior, Galway, Ireland. 2018.
- “A Matter of Death and Life” Irvin Yalom. University of Minnesota. 2017.
- “Resilience in Children Exposed to Trauma, Disaster and War. Global perspectives”, University of Minnesota. 2017.
- “Introduction to Food and Health”, Stanford University (Online). 2017.
- “Decoding your Body Workshop”, Tracht Psychotherapy, Kinvara. 2016.
- “Sexual Abuse Disclosure Training”, Galway Rape Crisis Centre, Galway. 2016.
- “Conference, Hands Across the Water”, IACP & ACA, Dublin. 2016.
- “On being a therapist: a workshop about being a more effective therapist. Vicarious trauma”, Dr. Jonathan Egan, Let's Get Talking Galway, Galway. 2016.
- Authentic Movement Therapy by Bernadette Divilly, Galway. 2016.
- “Sexuality: A Personal and Professional Issue”, Derry McDermott, ICPPD, Galway. 2015.
- "Overcoming Trauma" Workshop, Steve Haines, Galway. 2015.
- "Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training". Asist Taining, Galway. 2015.
- “Sexual Abuse Healing”, Anna Marie Smith, ICPPD, Galway. 2015.
- “Body Psychotherapy”, Therese Gaynor, ICPPD, Galway. 2014.
- “A Gift to Self-Meditation and Mindfulness Retreat”, Margaret Power, ICPPD, Galway. 2013.
- “Finding the Self Through Expressive Arts and the Chakras”, Christine Moran, ICPPD. Galway. 2013.
- “Meditation & Mindfulness in Nature”, Christine Moran, ICPPD, Galway. 2013.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.